Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Inferior Inspiration #4:

I can't stop myself fantasising about gardens, patios and balconies.  It might have something to do with working through these rare but lovely, sunny days in a tin box with no windows!  If I had a garden, patio or balcony (which, unfortunately, I don't) I'd be very tempted by some of these items!




1. No doubt I would get myself trapped in one of these retro style deckchairs, but it doesn't stop me wanting one!  Unfortunately, these Penguin Classics themed chairs proved impossible to find in stock anywhere online, but they were too good not to show you all.  Price wise, they seemed to average between £60 and £70, so maybe it's better that I can't find one for sale!

2. Argos are offering this much more affordable (and much more available!) Garden Deck Chair in cheerful multicoloured stripes, gimme! (£25.49)

3. I mentioned in my last post about my visit to Edinburgh's new Oliver Bonas store that I was lusting after these Primrose Garden Chairs.  I can't choose between the mint and coral colours, so I'd probably just have to get one of each! (£59)

4. Also from Oliver Bonas (and also very necessary for any sunny garden or balcony situation) are these Shir Pastel Aztec Wayfarer Sunglasses.  I love this style of sunglasses, and I'm pretty much sold on anything with an aztec pattern. (£16)

5. As long as we're dreaming, I might as well imagine that I would go to the effort of packing myself a picnic to sit in my own back garden.  This Cherry Two Person Hamper from BHS would come in handy for that, wouldn't it? (£25)

No comments:

Post a Comment