Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

Instagram #11:


1. A delicious crêpe at Le Café Gourmand on Nicolson Street  2. Found this amazing shark backpack at Baby Gap  3. All the patterns after a bit of a splurge in H&M



4. Some new skincare from Soap & Glory  5. Homemade Nando's  6. A spooky Mercat Tours ghost walk in the Edinburgh vaults



7. A beautiful, handmade cupcake from a workmate  8. A Cuban Fix from Bar Kohl  9. A pitcher of American Psycho, also at Bar Kohl



10. Free Ben & Jerry's in the Grassmarket on a sunny day  11. Channelling my inner Schrute on a haybale  12. I managed to put my Vanilla Ink Kickstarter badge on upside down at first...



13. Kind of a hideous photo of me, but being reunited with an old friend makes it okay        14. Me and my big sister (we actually look quite similar here, for once!)  15. Sunning my (hungover) feet out of the living room window



16. Yummy cupcakes at the new Oliver Bonas Edinburgh store  17. Trying something new on a whim (not sure I'm convinced, though...)  18. The amazing egg spatula I bought Craig from John Lewis



19. Craig's vandalising of my airedale terrier calendar  20. My official Frightened Rabbit tea towel in pride of place  21. I seriously considered nicking this cocktail pitcher at The Tron on Hunter Square



22. My magnificent Dwight Schrute badge, made by Kate from Scathingly Brilliant, and bought from her online shop, Sweet and Lovely (I cannot stress how much I love this!)      23. My lovely pink gerberas that featured in my Oliver Bonas post are still thriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment