Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Winter woollies 2013:

Full blown winter weather is nearly here again, and I'm sure you've all heard the rumours that we're in for a cold, wet and snowy time from now on!  You might remember my winter fashion wishlist from last year (and Craig's boy version), and I've decided to keep up the tradition.  It's highly unlikely I'll be able to afford many new clothes this winter, thanks to my new measly student budget, but a girl can dream!  




1. Khaki Fur Hood Parka (New Look): I've actually already bought this parka, as I was in desperate need of a warm, casual coat.  Despite being mercilessly teased by my Dad (apparently parkas aren't cool) and looking a little bit like a long lost member of Oasis wearing it, I'm really enjoying my first parka.  I've also spotted quite a few girls wearing them, so they must be on trend this autumn and winter!  This one is quilted on the inside, which makes it so cosy, and the furry hood is nice on a cold, rainy day. (£49.99)

2. Tan Quilted Tassel Satchel (River Island): I haven't bought a classic handbag for ages - instead I'm completely obsessed with satchels.  This tan coloured satchel is pretty as well as practical, and although they aren't for everyone, personally I really like the tassels! (£35)

3. Grey Contrast Sleeve Shrunken Knitted Jumper (New Look): I'm sure I said this in last year's post, but you can't beat a nice woolly jumper on a chilly day.  The grey front panel with black sleeves makes this one look a bit like a baseball tshirt, which is a style I'm really fond of. (£14.99)

4. Brushed Checked Shirt (Miss Selfridge): I adore the ultimate and ever versatile grunge staple that is the plaid shirt.  This one is a beautiful soft blue colour (my favourite), and would look great worn on its own, or with other layers. (£29)

5. Converse All Star Hi Leather Brown Shearling Exclusive (Office): I've had my heart set on a pair of fleece lined Converse high tops for years now, but I don't know if I'll ever really be able to justify springing for them!  This leather pair look sturdier than their standard canvas counterparts, so they would have a better chance of lasting through the Scottish winter!

6. Knitted Skater Dress (Miss Selfridge): Although I live in skinny jeans, I love wearing nice casual dresses sometimes.  This monochrome knitted skater dress looks like it could be dressed up or down very easily, depending on the occasion.  It also looks like it would be nice and cosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment