Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Instagram #15:


1. Strawberry laces scented hand wash - such an amazing supermarket find!
2. My beautiful new piano/baby.
3. Craig having a nap in the piano box after putting it all together for me.



4. A belated (but lovely) birthday card from my fashionable friend Margaret.
5. New slipper booties for the fast approaching winter nights.
6. A snippet of shorthand from my first class.  Scary stuff!



7. Craig's youngest niece being a wee fashionista (she had adorable leopard print jeans on too!).
8. An emergency manicure repair job when most of my cheapy nail wraps fell off!
9. Wearing my lovely initial necklace - a birthday present from my best pal.  Thank you, Emily!



10. Beautiful Christmas baubles at the John Lewis Edinburgh Christmas event (more on that later this week!).
11. A cheeky pumpkin pal on the counter at Starbucks.  It's pumpkin spiced latte season, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment