Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Inferior Inspiration #2:

This week's inspiration post is dedicated to all of my furry friends out there.  Apparently I've gone a little animal accessory mad!



1. Craig has actually been eyeing up these cast iron stag head wall hooks in a nearby shop for a while, and I think they are small enough to be cute, whilst also being practical (there's that word again!).  I found them online at Toys & Interiors, but they are also available at Context Interiors if you are in the Edinburgh area! (£17.95)

2. Toys & Interiors also stock these stag head salt and pepper shakers, aren't they adorable?  I'm unlikely to spend nearly £30 on a pair of salt and pepper shakers, but they're nice to look at! (£29.95)

3. Okay, so apparently animal themed salt and pepper shakers are a thing.  Funnily enough, I don't even own a salt or a pepper shaker at the moment, but maybe that means I'm in the market for one.  I saw these French bulldog shaped shakers in Debenhams, and they are currently in their sale for a far more affordable price than their stag shaped counterparts. (£7.50)

4. If you read my post about DJCAD's Degree Show, you may already have seen some of Mary Beth Quigley's amazing stuffed animal creations.  I think Lorne the sausage dog would make a pretty cute guard dog!

5.  Perry the penguin is another member of Mary Beth's menagerie.  I would love to have him just 'chilling' out in the corner of my living room, but wouldn't everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment