Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Winter blues:

Chilly out, isn't it?  I'm still channelling winter with this all-blue ensemble that includes a woolly jumper, but that might have something to do with the fact that it's snowing in March...


Jumper: Primark (£7 in sale)
Jeans: H&M (old)
Shoes: Primark (£6 in sale)

I haven't really found much to buy in Primark lately, but while Craig was looking in their men's department I spied this anchor jumper, reduced to £7.  I picked one up in extra small and it fits like a cosy dream!  I have a feeling I'll get at least a few wears out of it before the weather warms up again.



These slip ons will probably have to wait for better weather before they get a proper outing, but they were another half price bargain (please excuse my veiny feet!).  I love the colour, and I thought they were a fun take on the studded/spiked slipper trend.  Although I probably wouldn't have shelled out £12 for them, I was happy to take a pair home for £6!


I thought I would include two of my favourite outfit photos that didn't make the cut for your enjoyment.  Not exactly model material, but at least I can laugh at myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment