Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

What's in my bag?

I am jumping on quite a strange bandwagon with this post, but I can assure you that it's not just me.  For some reason, women everywhere are filming YouTube videos and writing blog posts about the contents of their handbags.  And, I'll admit it, they are oddly fascinating to watch and read.

Source: YouTube

I'm the first to admit that I am a hugely nosey person, and love blog posts and YouTube videos that give me an insight into the lives of other people.  So, if I'm interested to see what's in  your bag, you're probably at least a little curious about what's in mine, right?


Here is my current pride and joy in handbag form, a 2012 Christmas present from my lovely parents.  Weirdly, I get my love of bags (or 'luggage', as he would say) from my Dad, not my Mum.  She can often be found rolling our eyes at our shared father and daughter excitement for a really good bag.  The beauty pictured above is from Topshop, but of course I can't find it (or anything similar) on their website.  eBay, perhaps?


I like big bags, and my current one is no exception, meaning that is full of a whole load of rubbish.  Enjoy!


Only in Scotland would I need mittens, earmuffs AND sunglasses on a regular basis.  And only someone who's as blind as a bat would need two different pairs of prescription glasses on them at all times.

What's in your bag?  Do you feel the need to carry a suitcase sized handbag, or do you prefer to travel light?

2 comments:

  1. We love that bag! The colour is gorgeous and its so spacious. Those glasses case are adorable

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I love the colour too! The sunglasses case is from Paperchase, I don't think they have it any more though :(

      Delete