Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Normal service will resume shortly:

Source: here

It's not really a coincidence that the week I disappeared from the blogosphere was the week Grand Theft Auto V was released.  As I mentioned in my birthday treat post, my main birthday present from Craig was a pre-ordered copy of GTA V, which arrived in the post on Tuesday 17th.  I've already been teased mercilessly by friends and colleagues for being 'such a boy' when it comes to this game, but the series has a special place in my heart.  It's also a lot of fun to play, regardless of your skill or ability!


However, although I've dedicated a good couple of nights to the fictional Los Santos and its inhabitants, that isn't all I've been doing.  Another big distraction has been my new electric piano (above), which I've been deliberating over for years now, and finally decided to buy.  I'm so glad I did!  It's amazing to be able to play piano again, as I haven't really had the chance since finishing high school, and both Craig and I have been getting lots of use out of it already.

We also had a visit from some dear family friends (below) and had great fun showing them around Edinburgh and having them to stay.  There may also have been some rather loud piano/guitar sing songs late at night.  Whoops, sorry neighbours!  Somewhere during that weekend I contracted a cold, and have been suffering (but soldiering on!) ever since.  Give me sympathy.


Finally, I've been working my last few full time days at my job before I become a scrounging student again!  I'm very excited, but also extremely nervous.  My induction is on Thursday, so wish me luck!

So here ends my list of excuses as to why I haven't been blogging recently.  I have a few posts in the pipeline, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment