Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Instagram #13:


1. A very welcome ice lolly from a nice colleague  2. Fish, chips, gin and tonic after work in the Meadows  3. Inferior Design's first birthday cake



4. You can't catch the gingerbread man (because I ate him...)  5. A grumpy, fat cat chilling on the railway  6. Off out in the sunshine



7. Cupcakes made by my talented cousin, and cupcakes from Mimi's new takeaway bakery on the Royal Mile  8. Finally found this cereal after weeks of hunting, but was sorely disappointed with it  9. Craig's new look



10. Some beautiful poppies in an abandoned building site (see more photos here)  11. My Dad blowing out his birthday candles on the aw(ful)esome cake I made  12. Posh coffee in matching initial mugs makes sick Saturday mornings better



13. Craig doing his best Dwight Schrute impression after I dared him to tell the Starbucks guy Dwight was his name

No comments:

Post a Comment