Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Instagram #24:

Holy moly - this post marks two years of monthly Instagram updates!  As you can probably tell from my pitiful blogging efforts in June, it's been a busy (but fun) month which has flown by.


1. A wild Craig in a cage.  Actually, I was in the cage, helping to film at a mixed martial arts training session.
2. My Dad was pleased with his Beer Hawk haul on Father's Day.
3. I rediscovered the signature on my very first passport, penned at the tender age of four.



4. Putting Nicola's signature napkin method into practice with your coffee means no drips - tried and tested.
5. I couldn't help being excited about my first photo/filming pass at a gig.  It stuck to my leg and everything!
6. My beautiful cousin, Anna, ready for her hen weekend.



7. And, obviously, no hen weekend would be complete without an inflatable man...
8. ... and some plastic willy straws.
9. Pretty sure I am the owner of the first press pass with an Instagram selfie on it.  Of that I am proud.



10. My favourite photo of all time.  Ever.  Featuring me and the amazing Aubrey Plaza, and taken by director Jeff Baena.
11. A wanky picture I took whilst holed up in Starbucks writing film reviews.
12. An awesome (miniature) woolly jumper all the way from Iceland!



13. If you're in the market for a fancy White Russian, Lebowski's is the place for you.
14. The lovely Marianne, back in my life in time for Edinburgh Fringe comedy previews.
15. A quick snap (stolen from Nicola) taken whilst interviewing Dan Willson and Neil Pennycook.



16. I'm excited to say I made it to the Edinburgh branch of Burger Meats Bun on Forth Street during opening night.  Delicious, as always!
17. Trapped in the car with this cheery guy during a typical Scottish summer monsoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment