Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Instagram #31:

Well, I kind of thought that the end of January would be a pretty quiet time for me work-wise and I'd be twiddling my thumbs. It turns out that I'm busier than ever, hence the pathetically low number of Instagram photos I managed to take all month...


1. My tired face when I was drinking an airport coffee after getting up at 4am for my very first business trip.
2. A keep-sake from a 'Polaroid party' club night - in my head the pose made me look a lot cooler and a lot less chubby.
3. This is Guillame, a resident of Edinburgh's new cat cafĂ© Maison de Moggy. I was allowed to film there for WOW247 just after it opened and you can watch the resulting video below! Best two hours of work ever.





4. A hilariously poorly taken panorama of the brilliant Supermoon playing at Henry's Cellar Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment