Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Instagram #19:


1. Reviewing delicious food at Edinburgh Larder Bistro with the lovely Nicola. (You can read my review here.) 
2. I celebrated my first printed byline in The Scotsman.  The online version of the article is here, if you're curious!
3. My amazingly talented friend Marianne made me a Lil' Sebastian figurine.  Shout out to any Parks and Rec fans who get the reference.



4. Marianne channelling Laura Prepon in my glasses.
5. Celebrating our fake engagement.
6. Documenting our annual sushi date at Yes Sushi.



7. Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip having a wee dance at the Liquid Rooms.
8. More sushi (at Yo! this time) with the family.  We ate a lot of it.
9. Prosecco with some journo friends (AKA dutch courage before a networking event).

No comments:

Post a Comment